Global Entrepreneurs Institute
Prerequisites & Requirements
Global Entrepreneurs Institute, GEI, is an on-line certified faith-based, mentorship course through La Red Business Network. GEI is a specialized one year course using the 40 La Red principles and La Red Kingdom Concept booklets during the year with a certified GEI coach. This course will take you deep into the meaning of what it means to live a principled life and how you can effectively impact others around you.
“GEI is for you if you love the La Red principles and want the next level in living and teaching a principle-centered life.”
- Dean of GEI, Dr. David Migliore
- You must have access to the internet at minimum once a week.
- You must be willing to make a one-year commitment to the program.
- You must complete the course in a timely manner to your assigned coach in order to receive your diploma from La Red Business Network, GEI.
- For international students -- you must be able to understand, write and speak English. *Due to the intense training and level of commitment, the GEI course is only available in English, although, you do not have to speak fluent English to participate in the program.
- You must contact GEI Dean, Dr. David Migliore to apply, email@example.com
- The $199 course payment is required after acceptance to the program.
GEI Course Requirements:
- You must complete four, 10-week modules of the La Red principles: Self-Government, Productivity, Management & Leadership
- You will be required to submit a weekly report to your coach using the assigned La Red principles in a standardized format. Once accepted your coach will inform you of directions.
- At the end of each 10 part module you are required to prepare a book report from the Kingdom Concepts booklets on the La Red website.
- We require you find someone to partner with to engage in La Red principles (many students take the program with their wife, brother, sister, friend or even children).
- Course must be paid in full before starting the program.