Start a Local RoundTable
The La Red RoundTable Methodology creates an environment that is a key part of bringing about change in your life. The RoundTable is very simple to duplicate and unleashes a peer-to-peer personal calibration system. By engrafting the La Red principles into your life, you will become a powerful influencer. These videos have been designed to help you start your first RoundTable.
This is how to conduct the RoundTable:
- Each person in the group will read a paragraph from the principle. Underline any “nugget of truth” that is relevant and helpful to your current life situation.
- Once you have finished reading the principle, each person shares what they underlined and what it was about that phrase that made it stand out to them. This is also a good time to explain how you might use this in your day to day life.
- After everyone has shared what they underlined, take a few minutes to discuss the questions at the end of principle. It is important that each person has an opportunity to take part in the discussion.
- Last, each person will choose one of the “Steps to Follow” to work on in the coming week.
- At the next meeting, take a few minutes to review the previous principle and how you have put it into practice.